Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Class of 2008

     The class of 2008 at Stafford High School shaped my life in so many ways.  I had a job interview that April in a small town outside of Lubbock for a behavior teacher position.  I flew up to Lubbock and visited the school and was offered the job.  I thought long and hard about what to do, and I finally realized that I could not leave my students at Stafford High School.  I loved that school, my friends, and my students.  About two months later, I would meet my fiancé.  I have listed some of my favorite memories from the class of 2008 at Stafford High School.

Angel graduated, he is and will always be one of my favorite memories of teaching.



I had the best 1st period teacher aide, Dusty.  He is a great kid with a big heart. 



My cheer manager, Brandy.  She created my nickname, "Mama Elson" and I will always remember walking with her for Parent's Night.



My seniors on the cheerleading squad.  These ladies have me so proud of them in all that they have done and continue to do.  Also, I got to work with my best friend and matron of honor, Kate. 



This was Brad and I's first senior class together.  I still remember trying to find a helium tank hours before prom because a certain junior class president wanted balloons.




Love, Hope, Faith, and...BLING

Miranda Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment